Robert Ellis Silberstein - Biography, Married, Wife, Children
Robert Ellis Silberstein - Biography. The renowned American business mogul was born on January 5, 1946, in Elberon, New Jersey and was raised in a wealthy family famed for manufacturing Jewish garment Robert Ellis Silberstein has previously married Diana Ross in 1971 and divorced in 1977. The duo shared three children, daughter named Tracee Ellis Ross (born on 29th October 1972), is an actress, model, comedian, producer, and television host 1. Robert Ellis Silberstein was born on January 5, 1946, and is 72 years old. 2. Robert Ellis Silberstein was born in Elberon, Long Branch, New Jersey, United States When you think of Tracee Ellis Ross, it's not uncommon to also think of her uber-famous and fabulous mom, Diana Ross. The two are often seen twirling together on social media or paying homage to.
Robert Ellis Silberstein, also referred as Bob Ellis, is an American music executive and business tycoon. He is also popular as the ex-husband of famous American singer, actor, and record producer Diana Ross Robert Ellis Silberstein and Diana Ross were married for 6 years. They dated for 2 months after getting together in Nov 1970 and married on 20th Jan 1971. 6 years later they divorced on 9th Mar 1977 Robert Ellis Silberstein. Robert Ellis Silberstein was previously married to Diana Ross Robert Ellis Silberstein known as Bob Ellis is an American music executive and businessman. He is popular being an ex-husband of American iconic singer and 12-time Grammy nominee Diana Ross Robert Ellis Silberstein was born in Elberon, New Jersey in January 1946. He has managed several famous musicians including Diana Ross, Billy Preston, Meat Loaf, Rufus, and Status Quo
Husband of 12-time Grammy nominee Diana Ross, Robert Ellis Silberstein is a famous American businessman and also a music executive. Belonging to a rich family background, Robert Ellis has managed to mark his name on the list of popular celeb of America Robert Ellis Silberstein (also known as Bobby Ellis) is an American music executive and businessman. During his career he managed many musicians including Billy Preston, Diana Ross, Rufus, Meat Loaf and Status Quo Diana Ross Husband Robert Ellis Silberstein Evan Ross Paper Trail Interracial Couples Tracee Ellis Ross Black Actresses Record Collection Magazine Covers Forward Diana Ross and Robert Ellis Silberstein on the cover of People - January 197 Rhonda Ross (born Rhonda Suzanne Silberstein; August 14, 1971) is an American singer-songwriter, actress, and public speaker. She is the daughter of singer/actress Diana Ross . She was born in Los Angeles and raised by Ross and her first husband, Robert Ellis Silberstein . During his career he managed many musicians including Billy Preston, Diana Ross, Rufus, Meat Loaf and Status Quo. Silberstein was born into a wealthy family of Jewish garment manufacturers in Elberon, New Jersey
Robert Ellis Silberstein Wiki-Bio, Affair, Married, Music
- Robert Ellis Silberstein was born on January 5, 1946 in Elberon, New Jersey. Robert is famous for being a top American music manager and business mogul. Robert is famous for being a top American music manager and business mogul
- Robert Ellis Silberstein is the second husband of Diana Ross, and the father of Tracee Ellis Ross
- May 02, 2015 · New York Post. trending now How Diana Ross' daughter learned her dad was Berry Gordy Robert Ellis Silberstein — wasn't. Discovering who she really was came as a relief, she says.
- Mother of Rhonda Ross Kendrick ( with Berry Gordy but raised as Robert Silberstein's daughter because Diana married Robert in Jan 1971 before Rhonda's birth ). From her marriage to Robert Ellis Silberstein, she has daughters Tracee Ellis Ross (b. October 29, 1972) and Chudney Ross (b. 4 November 1975)
- Chudney Ross was born Chudney lane Silberstein on November 4, 1975, in the USA, under the birth sign Scorpio. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is Caucasian. Ross was born to superstar singer Diana Ross and Robert Ellis Silberstein
- Under the name of Robert Ellis (he briefly dropped the Silberstein because I thought everybody here did), he got into real estate speculation and began taking over top rock acts like.
Stunning bride: Chudney is Diana's second daughter from her first married to music exec Robert Silberstein. Siblings Tracee Ellis Ross, Rhonda Ross and Ross Naess were also in attendance Throwback Thursday: A Preteen Tracee Ellis Ross Tagged Along With Mom Diana to Glitzy Events . For Tracee Ellis Ross, Raised by the music icon and Robert Ellis Silberstein,. Traveller is the illustrious combination of Cory Chisel (@corychisel), Jonny Fritz (@dadcountry) and Robert Ellis (@robertellis_).Hear the first single from 'Western Movies,' an ode to a woman in the deep summer of her own life Robert Ellis Silberstein is a happy father and grandfather in recent photos shared to his Instagram account, as he enjoys some quality time with daughter Tracee Ellis and step-daughter Rhonda Ross Robert Ellis Silberstein, 72, is an American music executive and businessman who has managed many a successful music careers, including that of his ex-wife, Diana.
Robert Ellis Silberstein Divorced Diana Ross; Know his Dating
- Chudney Ross was born as Chudney Lane Silberstein on November 4, 1975, in the USA. She belongs to the American-African nationality and holds an American nationality. She is the daughter of singer Diana Ross and music manager Robert Ellis Silberstein
- Tracee Ellis Ross was born on October 29 th, 1972, in Los Angeles California. Her parents are Diana Ross, a famous actress and singer and Robert Ellis Silberstein, a music executive and businessman. Her parents are Diana Ross, a famous actress and singer and Robert Ellis Silberstein, a music executive and businessman
- Silberstein and Ross have two children together: Chudney Ross and actress, Tracee Ellis Ross. Robert Silberstein is also Rhonda's 'legal' father and raised her as his own, even though Gordy is her biological dad, which she revealed she was eventually told at age 13. Diana later remarried and had two more sons, Evan Ross and Ross Naess
- Robert Ellis Silberstein (also known as Bobby Ellis) is an American music executive and businessman. During his career he managed many musicians including Billy Preston, Diana.
- Tracee Ellis Ross was born Tracee Joy Silberstein in October to iconic Motown artist Diana Ross and her then-husband, music executive Robert Ellis Discover recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try
Tracee Ellis Ross And Dad Robert Ellis Silberstein - Essenc
- Robert Ellis Silberstein is a well known American Music Executive And Businessman. Robert Ellis Silberstein was born on 1946 in Elberon, New Jersey . Let's check about Robert Ellis Silberstein's estimated Net Worth in 2019, Salary, Height, Age, Measurements, Biography, Family, Affairs, Wiki & Much More
- Robert Ellis Silberstein was born on 5 January 1946 in Long Branch, New Jersey, the United States and he is also known as Bob Ellis. The birth sign of the Music Executive is Capricorn. He belongs to the white ethnicity and holds an American nationality
- Both she and her sister, TV producer Chudney Lane Silberstein (who was born in 1975), are the daughters of Diana and music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein. Diana and Robert divorced in 1977
- Robert Silberstein, 1958 - 2004 Robert Silberstein 1958 2004 New York New York Robert Silberstein was born on month day 1958, at birth place , New York, to Florence Silberstein (born Ferner) . Robert had 2 siblings
Robert Ellis Silberstein Biography - Facts, Childhood, Family
Her first husband, Robert Ellis Silberstein, fathered two daughters, Tracee Joy Silberstein, born October 29, 1972 (now known as Tracee Ellis Ross) and Chudney Lane Silberstein, born November 4. When Diana was two months pregnant with Rhonda, she tied the knot with music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein, who was managing her at the time. Aside from Robert raising Rhonda as his own.
Diana Ross (born March 26, 1944) is an American singer, Ross married music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein, who raised Rhonda as his own daughter, despite. Tracee Ellis Ross grew up in a mixed household of her own. Her mother is music legend Diana Ross and her father is music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein. Though she grew up with a Jewish father and an African-American mother, Tracee said she only saw herself one way — black
Never-married Tracee - whose father is Diana's first husband, music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein - has been seen hand-in-hand with Bu at various functions, and friends say the romance is heating up My father's name is Robert Ellis Silberstein, and he dropped Silberstein, we all dropped Silberstein. And so Tracee Ellis Ross it is. I'm so taken with this. Oh, what movie makes you cry.
The Queen of Motown is undoubtedly downwith the swirl. She married was married to Robert Ellis Silberstein and Arne Næss, Jr. who each fathered her two famous children, Tracee Ellis and Evan. She is the daughter of Diana Ross(mother) and music manager Robert Ellis Silberstein(father). Her siblings are Rhonda Ross Kendrick, Tracee Ellis Ross, Ross Naess and Evan Ross. Chudney is the youngest of all Tracee Ellis Ross Net Worth. Tracee Ellis Ross was born on the 29th October 1972, in Los Angeles, California USA, of African-American (mother)and Jewish-American (father) descent Yup, that's Tracee Ellis Ross's dad Robert Ellis Silberstein, pictured at Essence Magazine's celebration of Tracee as their latest covergirl. Here is again with Diana Ross's eldest daughter Rhonda Ross Kendrick, who Robert adopted when he married Diana in 1971 Her father Robert Ellis Silberstein who is a music manager and entrepreneur is known to have managed many top music icons including his ex-wife, Diana Ross. Chudney Ross has four older siblings: Rhonda Ross Kendrick, Tracee Ellis Ross, Ross Naess, and Evan Ross
Video: Diana Ross and Robert Ellis Silberstein - Dating, Gossip
Diana Ross Family Pictures from her previous marriage to music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein. Evan Ross Tracee Ellis Ross Diana Ross Celebrity Kids Celebrity Families Black Women Though host Tracee Ellis Ross joked about the size of DJ Khaled's entourage, Chudney and Tracee's is ex-husband Robert Ellis Silberstein; Ross and Evan's is ex-husband Arne Naess, Jr
Music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein and Diana Ross started going out when she was still involved with Berry Gordy. Silberstein's love prevailed and he was the one to make Diana his wife. Together they had two girls, Tracee and Chudney Robert Ellis Silberstein (also known as Bob Ellis; born 1946) is an American music executive and businessman. During his career, he managed many musicians, including Billy Preston, Diana Ross, Rufus, Meat Loaf and Status Quo The reason that Rhonda's last name is Silberstein is because Ross ended up marrying a music executive named Robert Ellis Silberstein a couple months into her pregnancy She is the Upside Down singer's second daughter from her first marriage, to music exec Robert Silberstein. Blackish star Tracee Ellis Ross and Rhonda Ross, and her son Ross Naess,. Robert Ellis Silberstein is a renowned American music executive and entrepreneur. He worked for various well-known record artists and musician all through his career. Some of the artists he has managed include Billy Preston, Chaka Khan, Diana Ross, and Ronnie Wood
Chudney's father Robert Ellis Silberstein is an American music executive and a businessman who is also popular with the name Bob Ellis. Robert walked down the aisle with Chudney's mother in 1971 but later the couple split up in 1977
Robert Ellis Silberstein - IMD
- Tracee Ellis Ross was born into a family of celebrities: her mother is Diana Ross, the well known singer/actress, and her father is Robert Ellis Silberstein, the music business manager. Tracee has a half brother who is the musician and actor Evan Ross
- Diana Ross' Family . Ross was involved in a relationship with Berry Gordy, who was the CEO of Motown. The couple had a baby, Ross' oldest daughter, Rhonda Suzanne Silberstein. Silberstein didn't receive Gordy's last name because when Ross was pregnant with her, she married Robert Ellis Silberstein, who was a music producer at the time
- Updated biography, wiki of Diana Ross Net Worth including HIDDEN assets: salary, estates, cars. How large is Diana Ross Net Worth in 2017? Celebrity Net Worth Richest celebrities: actors, rappers, athletes, politicians, businessme
- In January 1971, she married music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein with whom she had two daughters. The couple divorced in 1977. In 1986, she married Arne N ss, Jr, who was a Norwegian billionaire and shipping magnate
- Tracee Joy Silberstein, born October 29, 1972 (now known as Tracee Ellis Ross) and Chudney Lane Silberstein, born November 4, 1975 (now known as Chudney Ross). Ross and Robert Silberstein divorced in March 1977
- Robert Ellis Silberstein ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list. Robert Ellis Silberstein is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles
- Robert Ellis Silberstein. Robert Ellis Silberstein (also known as Bob Ellis; born 1946) is an American music executive and businessman.During his career, he managed many musicians, including Billy Preston, Diana Ross, Rufus, Meat Loaf and Status Quo
Robert Ellis Silberstein-Bio, Career, Net Worth, Salary
Tracee Ellis was born on October 29, 1972 to noted singer Diana Ross and Robert Ellis Silberstein. She is an American actor, model, comedian, and a popular television host. She is an American actor, model, comedian, and a popular television host Her father name is Fred Ross Sr. and mother name is Ernestine. Diana Ross married to Robert Ellis Silberstein in 1971 and divorced in 1977 and then she married to Arne Næss, Jr. in the year 1986 and they separated after 14 years in the year 2000
Robert Ellis Silberstein Net Worth Celebrity Net Wort
Tracee Ellis Rose who's an American model, comic, actress, TV host in addition to producer was created on 29th October of the year 1972. She's the native of La, California, Usa. Her dad Robert Ellis Silberstein is a musician company supervisor whereas her mom is a vocalist and performer In this section, enjoy our galleria of Tracee Ellis Ross near-nude pictures as well. Born as Tracee Joy Silberstein on October 29, 1972, she is an American actress, model, comedian, director and TV host. She was born in Los Angeles, California to Diana Ross and Robert Ellis Silberstein Tracee Ellis Ross Net Worth. She's an American celebrity, model, comic, and a popular television host. She's a mixed parentage. Her dad is a Jewish-America Ross married music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein in January 1971. After divorcing him in March 1977, Ross married Norwegian tycoon Arne Næss Jr. in October 1985. They divorced in 2000. Diana Ross is the mother of five children. Me again Chudney's father, Robert Ellis Silberstein, is also a rich Jewish man - who is a businessman & music executive and has worked several successful musicians including Meat Loaf, Billy Preston, Status Quo, and Rufus
Video: Robert Ellis Silberstein wiki, bio, married, net worth, age
Who is Robert Ellis Silberstein dating? Robert Ellis
- Diana Ross has been divorced from Robert Ellis Silberstein since March, 1977. They had been married for 5.6 years. They had been married for 5.6 years. Diana Ross is currently available
- Never-married Tracee, whose father is Diana's first husband, music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein, has been seen hand-in-hand with Bu at various functions, and friends say the romance is heating up
- View the profiles of people named Robert Silberstein. Join Facebook to connect with Robert Silberstein and others you may know. Facebook gives people the..
- Ross also had a fling with actor Richard Gere in 1966. In January 1971, Diana married the music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein. The pair has two children from this marriage, Tracee Joy, and Chudney Lane Silberstein. They divorced in 1977. Ross also dated acclaimed photographer Francesco Scavullo
In 1985 she married Arne Naess. Diana Ross married music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein in January, 1971 Diana had a long-term relationship with Berry Gordy of Motown. The couple met Milton Jenkins who requested her to join their music group. Ross and Silberstein finally divorced, and she remarried to Arne Naess Diana Ross married Robert Ellis Silberstein in 1971. (Silberstein de-ethnicized his name to Ellis for a while, which, come to think of it, was a bit Jewish-ish of him.) She has five children. Robert Ellis Silberstein topic. Robert Ellis Silberstein (also known as Bobby Ellis ) is an American music executive and businessman. During his career he managed many musicians including Billy Preston , Diana Ross , Rufus , Meat Loaf and Status Quo Silberstein has two children with Diana Ross: Tracee Ellis Ross and Chudney Ross. The music mogul was married to Diana Ross from 1971 to 1977. After the split, the two remained friends and loyal parents to their children
In the late 70's, Robert Ellis, was the manager of singer Chaka Khan, and Diana had plenty of fun dabbling in Chaka's career. Daughter Rhonda Suzanne Silberstein was born on August 8, 1971. Many years later it was revealed that Rhonda's biological father is Berry Gordy On 4 November 1975, Chudney Ross was born to popular music diva mother Diana Ross and music manager father, Robert Ellis Silberstein and grew up with her elder sisters Trace Ellis Ross and Rhonda Ross 01 April 2019... 10 pictures of Robert Ellis Silberstein. Recent images. Hot! View the latest Robert Ellis Silberstein photos. Large gallery of Robert Ellis Silberstein pics. Movie posters. Stills. Magazine pics. Pictorials. Covers. Red carpet photos. Robert Ellis Silberstein photo shoot. View the most popular Robert Ellis Silberstein pix..
. More; How Diana Ross' daughter learned her dad was Berry Gordy New York Post - 02 May 2015 Blood will out Robert Ellis Silberstein is currently single. He has been in one celebrity relationship averaging approximately 5.6 years. His only marriage lasted 5.6 years Actress Tracee Ellis Ross was spotted lunching with her sister Chudney and her baby niece Calloway Lane recently. See their candids inside.... Reed Between The Lines star Tracee Ellis Ross was spotted on a family lunch date with her sis and sis' brand new daughter and Tracee & Chudney's dad Robert Ellis Silberstein in West Hollywood Gordy and Ross have a daughter, Rhonda, who was born while Ross was still married to her first husband, Robert Ellis Silberstein, who as a publicist worked as Bob Ellis. and, Robert Ellis.
Discover ideas about Robert Ellis Silberstein - Pinteres
The oldest of the diva's five children, Rhonda was nearly 13 when she was told the man she knew as Dad — her mother's husband and manager, Robert Ellis Silberstein — wasn't. Discovering who she really was came as a relief, she says Ryan O'Neal, Smokey Robinson, John Taylor, Michael Bloomberg, Eddie Kendricks, Francesco Scavullo, Warren Beatty, Berry Gordy, Richard Gere, Robert Ellis Silberstein, Gene Simmons, Arne Naess Jr. More info: Was previously married and divorced: Expecting a baby: She is not pregnant: Has any kids Her daughter, with music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein, Tracee Ellis Ross plays a lead character in the popular TV show Blackish.When she's not busy acting and producing, you can find video clips of her on Instagram that will make you instantly fall in love with her playful and quirky personality Tracee Ellis Ross is the daughter of the legendary Diana Ross, a member of the Supremes, and Robert Ellis Silberstein. She got her inspiration from other women in comedy and shows like I Love Lucy and The Carol Burnett Show
Rhonda Ross Kendrick - Wikipedi
Robert Silberstein 30 people named Robert Silberstein found in New York, California and 15 other states. Click a state below to find Robert more easily Tracee Ellis Ross, 46. Tracee was born Tracee Joy Silberstein to Diana and her first husband, Robert Ellis Silberstein, in October 1972. You may recognize her from the popular comedy series Black. She married Robert Ellis Silberstein on January 20, 1971 and, after their divorce on March 9, 1977, she married Jr. on October 23, 1985. She has three daughters named Tracee Rhoda and Chudney and two sons named Ross and Evan. Associated With. She starred in the 1978 film The Wiz with Michael Jackson Diana Ross and Robert Ellis Silberstein; Jacqueline Ray and Tom Selleck; Mr. T and Phillys Clark; Julio Iglesias and Isabel Preysler; Ozzy Osbourne and Thelma Mayfair; News Highlights of 1971. Rolls-Royce, Ltd., files for bankruptcy after suffering huge losses in developing a new jet engione for Lockheed Diana Ross. AKA Diane Ernestine Ross. Dominion over The Supremes. Birthplace: Detroit, MI. Gender: Female Race or Ethnicity: Black Sexual orientation: Straight Occupation: Singer, Actor. Na. One of the most widely-known female performers in the world since the 1960s, Diana Ross was born in Detroit and spent most of her childhood living in the city's Brewster.
Is Robert Ellis Silberstein Really Dead or Still Alive
Chudney and her sister Tracee Ellis Ross were born during the The Supremes star's first marriage to music business manager Robert Silberstein Diana got in love with Motown CEO known as Berry Gordy in 1965 who they had her eldest child known as Rhonda Suzanne Silberstein in August 1971. She then got married in the year 1971 by a music executive is known as Robert Ellis Silberstein with whom they had two daughters. They later separated in 1977 Robert Ellis Silberstein Bio, Photos, Theatre Credits, Stage History The 45-year-old actor is the daughter of the one and only Diana Ross and of music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein, who as you might have guessed is Jewish. In fact, Ellis Ross' first acting. $10 Million 1972 1972-10-29 5' 7 (1.7 m) Actress Black-ish (2014) Brown University California Daddy's Little Girls (2007) Diana Ross Director Girlfriends (2000) Los Angeles October 29 Producer Reed Between the Lines (2011) Robert Ellis Silberstein Scorpio Tracee Ellis Ross Net Worth Tracee Joy Silberstein US
Jan 18, 2016 · What you need to know to get the joke: Ross is the daughter of a black mother (music legend Diana Ross) and white father (music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein) Tracee Ellis Ross is 16 years older than her brother, Evan. Tracee and Evan Ross. M. Phillips/WireImage via Getty Images Tracee is the daughter of Robert Ellis Silberstein and musical icon Diana Ross Daughter of legendary singer-actress Diana Ross and Robert Ellis Silberstein, Tracee Joy Silberstein was born on October 29, 1972 in Los Angeles, California. The. She was married to Arne Naess Jr. and Robert Ellis Silberstein. She has three daughters; Chudney, Rhoda and Tracee and two sons; Evan and Ross. Diana Ross Tracee Ellis Ross (Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images) The Black-ish star was born Tracee Joy Silberstein, the last name coming from her father, Robert Ellis Silberstein
Robert Ellis Silberstein age, wife, now, career, married, bi
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Rhonda Ross Kendrick, & Robert Ellis Silberstein Photo (2010-01-08
- She is raised by Diana and her husband, Robert Ellis Silberstein, and is 12 when she learns the true identity of her father. 1970 Kevin Cadogan (guitarist for Third Eye Blind) is born in Oakland, California
- Diana has five children including sons Ross, 29, and Evan, 28 with ex husband Arne Naess, Jr. and two daughters, Tracee, 44 and Chudney, 41, with first husband Robert Ellis Silberstein
- Rhonda Ross Kendrick Robert Ellis Silberstein and Tracee Ellis Ross Photocall with t
- Dianna and husband Robert Ellis Silberstein divorced Oct 23, 1985. Second Marrige Diana was married for the second time to husband Arne Naess Oct 7, 1987. Ross Arne.
- Robert Ellis Silberstein Quick Links Pictures RSS Robert Ellis Silberstein Thursday 7th January 2010 Photocall with the new cast members of the play 'Love, Loss, and What I Wore' held at Marseille
Robert Ellis Silberstein, Diana Ross's Husband: 5 Fast Facts
Ross and Silberstein had two daughters: Tracee Joy Silberstein, born October 29, 1972 (now known as Tracee Ellis Ross) and Chudney Lane Silberstein, born November 4, 1975 (now known as Chudney Ross). Ross and Robert Silberstein divorced in March 1977 Hitberry: Robert Ellis Silberstein- List of all the celebrity, biography, news, gossi Two months into her pregnancy with Rhonda Ross, in January 1971, Ross married music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein, who chose to raise Rhonda as his own daughter.With Silberstein, Ross has two additional daughters, Tracee Joy and Chudney Lane Silberstein, born in 1972 and 1975 respectively Tracee Ellis Ross: Black-ish and Jewish Gerri Miller, Interfaith Family , January 20, 2015 On the hit ABC comedy series Black-ish, Tracee Ellis Ross plays Dr. Rainbow Johnson, a busy anesthesiologist, wife and mother of four who is of mixed Black and Caucasian ethnicity, as Ross is herself
How Diana Ross' daughter learned her dad was Berry Gord
In 1971, she also married music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein. Hal Filan, AP. None Hollywood had become home for Diana Ross, seen here in 1971. Her solo career started with hit singles Reach. DIANA ROSS: STOP IN THE NAME OF POLYGAMY! By Rick Egusquiza music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein - has been seen hand-in-hand with Bu at.
Diana Ross - Biography - IMD
Robert Ellis Boutique - 12439 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, California 91604 - Rated 5 based on 18 Reviews Robert is the consummate professional. His sense.. Tracee has African-American ancestry on mother's side. She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on father's side. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She is now 44 years old. Furthermore, she celebrates her birthday every October 29. She is the follower of Judaism. She is the daughter of Robert Ellis Silberstein and Diana Ross. Quick Facts Tracee Ellis Tracee Ellis Ross was born on October 29, 1972 in Los Angeles, California to singer and actress Diana Ross and her music business manager. Robert Ellis Silberstein. She is known as a model, actress, comedian, producer and television host
19 January 2019... 10 pics of Robert Ellis Silberstein. Recent pics. View the latest Robert Ellis Silberstein pictures. Large photo gallery featuring Robert Ellis Silberstein. Magazine images. Pictorials. Cover photos. Robert Ellis Silberstein photo shoot. Movie posters. Stills. Red carpet pictures. View the most popular.. Sep 22, 2014 · In person, Ross is just as funny as Rainbow Johnson — and she's also biracial, the daughter of Diana Ross and music producer Robert Ellis Silberstein, (Diana's first husband) . Singer. As lead singer for The Supremes, the most successful female vocal group in pop music history, became world famous during the mid-1960s. She continued to fan the flames of stardom after becoming a solo act at the end of the decade and later received accolades as an actress in a number of star vehicles